Become A"Partner In Ministry" (P.I.M.)
Here is the outline of the upcoming ministry projects:
- Minister in churches and have "Times of Worship" or "Encounters"
- "Live" Studio recording.
- Evangelistic meetings/(concerts, events, preaching) in the United States and abroad.
- Partner with other ministries to assist them in their mission/calling for revival, restoration, and evangelistic outreach and discipleship.
- Women retreats - minister to broken women, restoring their identity and destiny in Christ, and prepare them for Jesus' return.
- Raise up Levites in music ministry, by restoring their identity and destiny in Christ; in consecration, holiness, skill and unity. One sound in the spirit.
- Group and Personal/ One on one "Encounter with the Father" meetings.
Your monthly donations will provide the funds needed to plan and prepare for our outreaches. Our current campaign of $100/month or $50/month will provide much needed funds to complete our projects. You can give monthly by ACH check, or debit cards. You can also mail a check to: Artists in Christian Testimony Intl. c/o Ose Burnett · P.O. Box 1649, Brentwood, TN 37024-1649 USA · 615-376-7861. NOTE: We do not encourage giving via credit cards at all. However, you are free to give as you are led, but we encourage you to give according to how the Lord leads you to give.
A donation portal is provided through our website for our department and project staff for their fundraising efforts. Artists in Christian Testimony Intl is a fully registered nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (since 1973); therefore, your donation is completely tax-deductible, and you will receive a receipt for all your contributions for tax purposes.
Artists in Christian Testimony Intl only collects information pertinent to the contributions made by individuals. The information collected is used solely for our in-house accounting and communication procedures between the donor and our office as well as the donor and the department or project they support financially.
No information is sold or given to a third party.
All donors are added by default to our organization mailing list. Periodically, news, highlights, and event opportunities are communicated to our constituency. The donor may choose to Opt-Out at any time.